Let’s fight homelessness together!
Are you using sugary foods to soothe emotional cracks, calm your anger, or celebrate life’s victories? My go-to snacks were a 20 oz. Mountain Dew and a bag of M&M’s or large diet coke and a large fry with honey mustard sauce. Everything was fine, or so I thought until I found myself 30 pounds overweight, prediabetic and prehypertensive.
I learned how to control my blood sugar and lose weight eating whole foods while decreasing my sugar intake and increasing my self-care. I want to share this gift with you!
I am on a mission to reduce the number of midlife folks who die due to health complications caused by Type 2 Diabetes! Join the Movement
The 21-Day Sugar Detox will help you to control your health manage your blood sugar, boost your immune system, and re-energize your metabolism so that you can lose weight naturally. I have slashed the price but not the program. You get the complete program.
Who Is This Program For? This program is for midlife folks who suffer from:
• Anyone who wants to learn how to reduce sugar in their daily diet
How Does It Work?
· Refined sugars
· Animal meats & eggs
· Gluten grains
· GMO and non-organic foods
The goal is to re-introduce you to eating whole foods, reconnect you to mind and spirit, begin to heal your relationship with food, jumpstart a healthy lifestyle, help you to lose a few pounds, increase your energy, decrease cravings, improve digestion, and help you to experience deeper sleep.
WEEK 1: focus on food education weaning off coffee, soda, and processed foods. Setting your intention and preparing your home and family for this journey.
WEEKS: 2 & 3 using the beautifully illustrated guidebook, we will continue with the elimination list and prepare whole food recipes that will teach you how to create tasty and nutritious meal plans. Focus on non-food activities, which will increase your self-care and promote detox.
$5 of your investment will be donated to the Atlanta Mission-
Let’s fight homelessness together!
What Do I Get?
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
· 21 Day Reset Guidebook
· 21 Day Reset Workbook
· A Complete Recipe Guide
· Recipes and Shopping List
· Powerful Affirmation
· The Magic Plate Method
· Private Facebook Community
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
By the end of the program, your body will be rested, your sugar cravings will be diminished, and you will have lost some weight in the process. You will also gain a greater connection to your body, and you will know how to make healthier food choices that fit the way you live. You deserve a body that brings you joy; this program will assist you with healing the disconnect and creating a lifestyle that nourishes you and brings you much happiness!
THIS IS NOT A DIET-THIS IS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE
• DO I NEED TO BUY ORGANIC? Yes. Non-organic produce contains pesticides and herbicides that overwork your liver and increase toxicity in the body. Organic foods are more nutritious than non-organic produce, which means you’ll be satisfied with less food, so you feel light, yet energized after eating. Although organic foods tend to cost more, you’re worth it, especially during your cleanse! You can also use frozen vegetables where applicable.
• WHAT DETOX SYMPTOMS CAN I EXPECT? AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO FUNCTION NORMALLY AT WORK? In a well-designed cleanse program such as this one, you need not feel like crap, but you will likely experience some symptoms. After all, you are detoxing! Symptoms may include increased body odor, bad breath, fatigue, headaches, irritability, chilliness, dry lips, and skin (dehydration!), constipation, or increased mucous discharge.
• DO I REALLY HAVE TO GIVE UP COFFEE? WHAT ABOUT DECAF? I’ve been there. I know how much coffee drinkers love their coffee. The answer is yes, you really do have to give up all coffee, decaf included. Coffee is very acidic and dehydrating, and caffeine severely taxes the detox organs, such as the liver and kidneys. Even though decaf coffee does not have caffeine, it is still acidic and dehydrating, and the caffeine is usually extracted with chemical solvents, making it a poor choice during the cleanse.
• WILL I LOSE WEIGHT ON THE CLEANSE? Most cleanse participants will shed some excess weight when they avoid processed sugar, gluten, dairy, and other food irritants.
• CAN I EXERCISE DURING THE CLEANSE? Yes, in fact, regular exercise is recommended. However, do pay attention to your body’s signals to rest or conserve energy and choose light or vigorous activities accordingly.
• Renee was organized and knowledgeable as she presented diabetes information here with my staff at Gadoop Transitions and Consulting. We are looking forward to partnering with her in the future.
Nakisha, BSW-MBA Gadoop Transitions and Consulting, LLC
• She is very knowledgeable and provides excellent motivation to help you to stay on track. I must admit that I am sleeping much better after the cleanse. Lisa
• I was afraid to give up my daily morning coffee, wasn’t sure how just eating right would help me get through my 12-hour days, but it did, and I am not sure if I want to pick up my coffee habit again. Mary
Meet Your Coach
Renee is the host of the award-winning podcast Welcome to Your Life Midlife Made Easier and the author of The Diabetic Toolbox Blog. She is a Certified Diabetes Lifestyle Coach with a master’s degree in Adult Learning and Development. More importantly than all, of that, she knows what it’s like to suffer from prediabetes, prehypertension, and inflammation. She attributes the Total Body Reset Cleanse with helping her to reign in her emotional eating, lose weight without dieting, and get rid of her morning inflammation. Plus, she is no longer prediabetic or prehypertensive. Renee is passionate about helping midlife folks to reach their wellness goals because she genuinely believes that you deserve a body that brings you joy.
Renee uses the tools; she’s garnered in her own battle with prediabetes and the knowledge she’s learned from over 20 years in the fields of adult education, mental health, and health coaching to create a total transformational health coaching experience for each one of her clients. Her mission is to reduce the number of men and women who die each year due to complications from Type 2 Diabetes.
#midlifewomen #wtyl #fitbabyboomer #atlantapodcast #midlifecrisis #genxwomen midlifewellness #midlifeaffirmation #midlifebeauty #fiftyplusbeauty #fortypluswomen #diabeticwomen